Since launching in 2018, the Awards have provided a platform for industry leaders, innovators and radical thinkers to showcase their exemplar building projects, problem solving products and transformative ideas. To date, over 60 applicants have been shortlisted, with 24 winners being awarded a coveted ASBP Award trophy for accelerating the pace of change in industry.
Instructions, Entry Criteria and Application Form
Six reasons to enter…
- Raise your organisation’s profile across industry and demonstrate that you are leading the way in your field by taking part in an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
- Announcement as a shortlisted entrant/finalist to our 130+ members, 4000+ mailing list, 9000+ social media contacts, 15+ partner organisations and media partner Futurebuild (60,000+ mailing list).
- Case study, product profile or short video displayed on ASBP website (for shortlisted entrants).
- Finalists invited to present at the ASBP Awards ceremony at the ASBP Healthy Buildings Conference in February 2024 in London.
- Finalists showcased at Futurebuild 2024 (ExCel London, 5-7 March) which attracts 20,000+ visitors.
- It’s completely FREE to enter!
Open for entriesW/c 4th September
Enter your project, product or initiative for FREE!
Close for entries (Deadline extended)Monday 30th October
Be sure to submit your entry online by
Site visits for project category and interviews for product category (virtual/in-person TBC). Shortlisted entrants from initiative category asked to create short video.
Finalists announcedJanuary 2024
Find out who this year’s finalists are.
Awards ceremony29th February 2024
Ceremony held as part of ASBP Healthy Buildings Conference 2024.
Futurebuild 20245th - 7th March 2024
Awards showcased at Futurebuild, ExCel, 5th-7th March.
About the ASBP Awards
Since the ASBP Awards launched for 2018-19, we’ve had a number of fantastic finalists and winners showcasing exemplar building projects in all shapes and sizes. We’ve also given awards to innovative building products and forward-thinking initiatives and campaigns.