Instructions, Entry Criteria and Application Form
Before you begin, please read through the following instructions.
- Check the entry criteria below to make sure your submission is eligible for entry.
- Fill in the short online Application Form further down this page with:
- Your name
- Email address
- Submission title
- Summary text (50 words max.)
- Detailed text (400 words max.) framed within our 'Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction' and including details such as: why it is needed, who it is aimed at, any outcomes/results, lessons learnt, stage of development etc.
- One supporting photo/image.
- Click ‘Submit’. You will receive confirmation of your entry upon receipt. Shortlisted entries will be announced in November 2023. Good luck!
This category is similar to previous years' ASBP Awards, with a focus on recognising innovative ideas, campaigns, initiatives and radical climate action, rather than building projects or products.
- Types of entries could include (but are not limited to):
- Media (i.e. podcast, webinar series).
- Education programmes.
- Building projects or products should be entered into the Project or Product categories.
- Shortlisted entrants will be required to record a short video to supplement their application.