NEW! Initiative category videos
Projects, Products and Initiatives
The 4th annual ASBP Awards return for 2021-22 and are set to be our biggest yet, with recognition given to exemplary sustainable building projects, innovative products and forward-thinking initiatives.
ASBP Awards 2022
Last year’s ASBP Awards took place in the heart of the Covid pandemic, as we all adapted to the ‘new normal’. This meant that we had to re-think our approach, with a focus on recognising people’s lockdown epiphanies, innovative ideas, and radical climate action, rather than building projects. Many of the ideas shortlisted were formulated during the pandemic and provided much-needed respite and inspiration during what was, and continues to be, a difficult period for many.
The 2021-22 ASBP Awards see a return to our usual sustainable building projects and products focus, whilst once again recognising inspirational initiatives.
Project category – for exemplary building projects, new-build or retrofit
Product category – for products at the forefront of sustainability
Initiative category – for forward-thinking ideas, initiatives, or tools
Six reasons to enter…
- Raise your organisation’s profile across industry and demonstrate that you are leading the way in your field by taking part in an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
- Announcement as a shortlisted entrant/finalist to our 2300+ mailing list, 6000+ social media contacts, 15+ partner organisations and media partner Futurebuild (60,000+ mailing list).
- Case study, product profile or short video displayed on ASBP website (for shortlisted entrants).
- Finalists will be invited to present at the ASBP Awards finale ceremony in February 2022, either at the ASBP’s 6th annual Healthy Buildings Conference and Expo or a special Awards evening.
- Finalists showcased at Futurebuild 2022 (ExCel London, 1-3 March) which attracted 20,000 visitors in 2020.
- It’s completely FREE to enter!
Open for entries
Enter your project, product or initiative for FREE!
Close for entries
Submit your entry by
15th 22nd October 2021.
Find out who made it onto our longlists.
Judges’ winners announced and People’s Prize voting.
Awards showcased at Futurebuild, ExCel, 1-3 March.
Sponsoring the ASBP Awards is a fantastic opportunity to raise your organisation’s profile within the industry and support an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
ASBP Awards sponsors can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunity to present an award to one of the winners/highly commended projects (Gold & silver sponsor benefit).
- Opportunity to take part in the judging process (Gold sponsor benefit).
- Mention in all ASBP Awards 2022 communications including press releases, regular mailings and newsletters to our members, mailing list, press contacts and partner organisations.
- Complimentary tickets for staff members, clients and guests to the ASBP Awards Finale Ceremony at the ASBP Healthy Buildings Conference & Expo 2022 (February 2022).
- Logo display and link to your website from the ASBP Awards 2022 webpage.
- Logo on ASBP Awards presentations, posters and banners at Healthy Buildings 2022 and other popular events/trade shows (i.e. Futurebuild, London Build).
- Opportunity for an exhibition stand and/or short presentation during ASBP Awards session at Healthy Buildings 2022 (virtual or in-person event, TBC)
Sponsors benefit from exposure of their brand to ASBP’s ever-growing member network, mailing list, social media contacts, press and partner organisations.
Sponsorship packages and fees
1x Gold (Lead) sponsor package - £3,000 (SOLD OUT)
Silver sponsor package - £2,000
Bronze sponsorship package - £1,000
About the ASBP Awards
Since the ASBP Awards launched for 2018-19, we’ve had a number of fantastic finalists and winners showcasing exemplar building projects in all shapes and sizes. We’ve also given awards to innovative building products and forward-thinking initiatives and campaigns.