Thursday 27th February at Amnesty International UK, London
The ASBP Healthy Buildings Conference and Expo returns for 2020, taking place on Thursday 27th February at Amnesty International UK’s Human Rights Action Centre in London.
MORE SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED!
- Stephen Richardson (Head of Projects, Europe Regional Network, World Green Building Council)
- Sani Dimitroulopoulou (Senior Environmental Scientist, Public Health England)
- Patrick Staunton (Environmental & Sustainability Manager, Overbury)
- Harry Paticas (Director, Arboreal Architecture)
- John Palmer (Research & Policy Director, Passivhaus Trust)
- Gareth Selby (Senior Consultant, Architype).
ABOUT HEALTHY BUILDINGS
The ASBP’s Healthy Buildings Conference and Expo is a must-attend event for those involved in sustainable construction, product innovation and 'healthy building' development.
Held annually, previous conferences have focused on topical themes such as plastics in construction, fire & toxicity, indoor air quality and healthy, low carbon building products.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
Position your company at the forefront of the sustainability agenda by sponsoring Healthy Buildings 2020. There are a limited number of opportunities available, starting from £1,250 (+VAT).
Promote your healthy, low carbon products to 200+ attendees. Be part of a select group of exhibitors, packages start from £500 (+VAT) for ASBP members.