This study from Brands & Values examines the benefits and expectations of Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs according to EN 15804) from the point of view of the stakeholders involved.
- provides a basic understanding of EPDs
- looks at the benefits of EPDs and compares stakeholder expectations and the degree of fulfilment
- presents experiences and recommendations from the company’s point of view
- provides an overview of the programme operators
- outlines the individual steps and key issues on the way to a verified EPD
- shows the expected timeframe and costs.
In 2020, Tobias Brinkmann of Brands & Values joined ASBP for a webinar focused on EPD for manufacturers & suppliers.
A report on their study is available to download via their website.