London Build is the leading construction and design show to cover London and the UK. London Build unites an incredible range of high-level attendees involved in construction, architecture, infrastructure and design in London. The 2017 expo saw huge growth with 254 exhibitors, 17,627 pre-registered visitors, 105 partners and 184 speakers. After reaching capacity in the Central and West halls, London Build 2018 is moving to the Olympia National Hall.
ASBP talks at London Build 2018
We were pleased to support London Build 2018 and convened two seminars on the 23rd October as part of the Sustainability Summit seminar theatre.
13:30 Re-usable buildings
- Circular economy in the built environment – Katherine Adams, Technical and Research Associate, Alliance for Sustainable Building Products and PhD Researcher at Loughborough University (download presentation)
- Making the case for re-usable buildings – Graham Hilton, Chairman, Ecobond Cymru and Board Member, Alliance for Sustainable Building Products (download presentation)
- London’s Circular Economy Route Map – Clare Ollerenshaw, Circular Economy Manager, London Waste and Recycling Board (download presentation)
14:20 Innovating with low impact materials
- Material re-use and the circular economy – Duncan Baker-Brown – Lecturer, University of Brighton and Director, BBM Sustainable Design (download presentation)
- Bio-materials for healthier buildings – Pete Walker – Professor, University of Bath and Director, BRE Centre for Innovative Construction Materials (download presentation)
- Insulation: It’s more than just U-values – Mark Lynn, Vice-Chair, Alliance for Sustainable Building Products and Managing Director of Eden Renewables (download presentation)
What to expect at London Build 2018
9 exhibition zones across 8,730 square metres in the Olympia National Hall
8 dedicated conference and workshop floors including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Interior & Fit-out, Skills & Development, London Design & Architecture and HVAC & MEP
Thousands of high-level attendees from London and the UK (contractors, architects, developers, engineers, builders, government and more)
- 200+ speakers from top contractors, architects and developers including Heathrow Airport, Tideway, Mace, Laing O’Rourke, Costain, Transport for London, Mott MacDonald, Arup, AECOM, Interserve, Wates, Skanska, BPD and many more
150 supporting event partners and industry bodies
The London Construction Awards
Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub, Meet the Buyers and more
- High level networking sessions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the construction industry’s very own Oktoberfest, Women in Construction Morning Tea, The Constructing Excellence Club Brunch, Passivhaus Awards and many more
Please visit www.londonbuildexpo.com.
Address: Olympia, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX