Join the creators of ECCOLAB and the Alliance for Sustainable Building Products to uncover how to save time, money and effort in ecological design.
See how the new and improved ECCOLAB design tool allows you to quickly find out the energy, carbon and cost impact of different structures, design features and materials, making it a game changer in zero carbon design.
ECCOLAB v2 is an innovative lifecycle energy, carbon and cost analysis tool that allows you to quickly see the whole design picture. Developed by the industry for the industry, it works for buildings of any scale, at any stage.
The tool was created to help designers, contractors and building developers intelligently map out the impacts of a project, testing options efficiently to save time and money.
The new and improved ECCOLAB v2 is a next-generation platform, with intelligent reporting, cloud-based processing and an enhanced data library. With subscriptions to suit every budget, and full training to further boost design capability, ECCOLAB v2 offers a powerful resource to designers, engineers, and built environment professionals committed to a zero carbon future.
ECCOLAB v2 was created by four expert partners:
- Architype: A pioneering ecological architectural practice with expertise in low carbon, sustainable and beautiful design that works for people and planet
- chapmanbdsp: An international consulting engineering practice, specialising in building services engineering and the built environment
- Currie and Brown: An asset management and construction consultancy driven by innovation. It is global in its reach and office network, but local in its delivery and relationships
- GreenspaceLive: An innovative green building internet company that provides software solutions to increase energy efficiency in the built environment
Find out more at https://rapiere.net.
- Welcome from the ASBP – Simon Corbey, Director, The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products
- Presentation from the ECCOLAB team – Ben Humphries, James Todd and Wendy Bishop
Date: Thursday 21st April 2022
Cost: FREE, registration essential
Location: Online (Zoom)