ASBP is pleased to support Futurebuild (formerly Ecobuild) and will be exhibiting in the new Knowledge Forum on stand no. B143. We’ll also be showcasing our ASBP Award winner and shortlisted projects on stand no. G78 in the Materials Hub.
We have a seminar session on 6th March (16:30-17:40) in the Materials Hub entitled ‘Insulation: More than just U-values’. Chaired by ASBP Director Simon Corbey, the session will feature presentations from
- Gary Newman (Executive Chair, ASBP)
- Mark Lynn (Vice-Chair, ASBP & Thermafleece)
- Martin Twamley (Technical Manager, Steico)
- Andrew Mitchell (Managing Director, Natural Building Technologies)
A number of our members will also be exhibiting including Steico, Ecomerchant & Lime Green Products (Stand: E54) and Back to Earth (Stand: E144).
Other areas of interest include:
- The Waste Zone – Curated by our SB&WRC research project partner, Duncan Baker-Brown, the zone will showcase the latest in circular economy thinking and product development.
- Natural Building area (part of Buildings Hub) – Featuring the ‘Natural House’ and a number of natural building demonstrations including straw, earth, hemp and lime.
At Futurebuild 2019 you will find…
- Product and material inspiration from over 500 of the industry’s leading exhibitors
- Many new pavilions and feature builds including; The Innovation Zone delivered by BEIS and in conjunction with Innovate UK, ZEDfactory LivShare, RIBA Marketplace designed by Gundry + Ducker, Circular Economy Hub, Concrete Futures, Made In Britain, Vision@Futurebuild, ICE Refill Station and many more!
- Innovation Zone Business Bar, providing 1-to-1 bookable sessions to support and inform on how to develop your innovative ideas to access future funding and innovation support. A collection of experts in innovation support include; the Knowledge Transfer Network, Energy Systems Catapult, Ministry of Housing, Construction Leadership Council and more
- Three levels of CPD accredited educational content for free – macro debates, case study driven seminars and deep-dive workshops
- The ecobuild conference with the theme of Time for Action
- Industry leading speakers such as; Simon Lewis, University College London, Julia Barrett, Willmott Dixon, Paul Chatterton, University of Leeds, Myles Allen, Leader Climate Research Programme, Emma Howard Boyd, Environment Agency and Kirsten Henson, KLH Sustainability
- Case study driven seminars providing the latest thinking on the themes of buildings, energy, interiors, materials, offsite, urban infrastructure, waste and the circular economy, and the future vision of London
- Deep dive workshops providing in-depth knowledge by the industry’s leading partners and institutions, including BRE, CCS, CITB, BIM4M2, mindful Materials and Let’s Talk Specification in the new Knowledge Forum
All content at Futurebuild is CPD accredited and free to attend – get your free ticket today.
Address: ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1XL