We are looking for like-minded organisations to support this year’s ASBP Awards, which return for a 6th year this September to champion demonstrably sustainable building projects, products and initiatives.
Since launching in 2018, the Awards have provided a platform for industry leaders, innovators and radical thinkers to showcase their exemplar building projects, problem solving products and transformative ideas. To date, over 60 applicants have been shortlisted, with 24 winners being awarded a coveted ASBP Award trophy for accelerating the pace of change in industry.
The entry criteria for the Project, Product and Initiative categories and online application form will go live in September 2023. As ever, submissions are assessed against the ASBP’s ‘Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction‘. Please sign up to the ASBP mailing list to keep up-to-date with the latest announcements.
Sponsoring the ASBP Awards is a fantastic opportunity to raise your organisation’s profile within the industry and support an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
ASBP Awards sponsors can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Mention in all ASBP Awards communications including press releases, regular mailings and newsletters to our members, mailing list, press contacts and partner organisations (see below for stats).
- Complimentary tickets for staff members, clients and guests to attend the ASBP Awards final ceremony in February 2024 in London.
- Logo display and link to your website from the ASBP Awards webpage.
- Logo on ASBP Awards presentations, posters and banners at final ceremony and on display at the popular trade show Futurebuild.
- Opportunity for an exhibition stand and/or short presentation during ASBP Awards final ceremony.
- Opportunity to present an award to one of the winners/highly commended projects (Gold & silver sponsor benefit).
- Opportunity to take part in the judging process (Gold sponsor benefit).
All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Get your message across to our fast-growing network
Sponsors benefit from exposure of their brand to ASBP’s ever-growing member network, mailing list, social media contacts, press and partner organisations.
ASBP stats – 130+ members, 4000+ professionals on our mailing list, 9000+ social media contacts and 15+ partner organisations who help promote the Awards.
If you endorse the aspirations of ASBP and its members and would like to support this year’s Awards, please contact Richard Broad, Projects & Communications Manager – email@example.com.
About the ASBP Awards
Since the ASBP Awards launched for 2018-19, we’ve had a number of fantastic finalists and winners showcasing exemplar building projects in all shapes and sizes. We’ve also given awards to innovative building products and forward-thinking initiatives and campaigns. Click below to find out more about past Awards.