The deadline for submissions has been extended by 2 further weeks until Monday 30th October 2023. Applicants are invited to enter their sustainable building projects, products and initiatives into the 6th annual ASBP Awards. Submit your FREE entry today!
Since launching in 2018, the Awards have provided a platform for industry leaders, innovators and radical thinkers to showcase their exemplar building projects, problem solving products and transformative ideas. To date, over 60 applicants have been shortlisted, with 24 winners being awarded a coveted ASBP Award trophy for accelerating the pace of change in industry.
- Project category – for exemplary building projects, new-build or retrofit.
- Product category – for products at the forefront of sustainability, including the latest product innovations and industry-recognised, high-performance solutions.
- Initiative category – for forward-thinking ideas, initiatives, or tools.
The entry criteria for each category and online application forms are now live on the ASBP website. As with previous ASBP Awards, submissions should be framed within the aspirations of the ASBP’s “Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction”.
As ever, the awards are completely FREE to enter!
How to enter
- Visit the ASBP Awards 2024 webpage – https://asbp.org.uk/asbp-awards.
- Under ‘Instructions, Entry Criteria and Application Form’, click the relevant category that you would like to submit an entry for – ‘Project’, ‘Product’ or ‘Initiative’.
- Carefully read through the instructions and check the entry criteria to make sure your submission is eligible.
- For Projects and Products – Download the relevant submission template and complete. This is where you can explain in detail how your submission excels across the ASBP’s ‘Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction’. You can also attach any supporting information such as plans, graphs and photos. Once this is complete, please fill in the short online form with your key details and attach the submission template (as a Powerpoint or PDF file).
- For Initiatives – Fill in the online form and share your insight with us in no more than 450 words of text (50 words summary, 400 words detailed) and framed withing the aspirations of our “Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction”.
- Click ‘Submit’. You will receive confirmation of your entry upon receipt. Good luck!
Six reasons to enter…
- Raise your organisation’s profile across industry and demonstrate that you are leading the way in your field by taking part in an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
- Announcement as a shortlisted entrant/finalist to our 130+ members, 4000+ professionals on our mailing list, 9000+ social media contacts, 15+ partner organisations and media partner Futurebuild (70,000+ mailing list).
- Case study, product profile or short video displayed on ASBP website (if shortlisted).
- Finalists invited to present at the ASBP Awards ceremony at the ASBP Healthy Buildings Conference in London in February 2024 (Date TBC).
- Finalists showcased at Futurebuild 2024 (ExCel London, 5th – 7th March) which attracts 20,000+ visitors.
- It’s completely FREE to enter! Deadline – Monday 30th
- Monday 4th September 2023: Open for entries
- Monday 30th
16thOctober: Close for entries (Deadline extended!)
- Mid-November: Shortlists announced
- November-December: Site visits for project category and interviews for product category. Shortlisted entrants from initiative category asked to create short video.
- Early January 2024 – Finalists announced to press.
- February 2024 – ASBP Awards Ceremony at Healthy Buildings Conference 2024
- March 2024 – Awards showcased at Futurebuild 2024
Sponsors and partners
With thanks to the ASBP Awards 2024 sponsors:
- Lime Green Products (Gold sponsor)
- Lumybel (Silver sponsor)
- Ecology Building Society (Bronze sponsor)
- Natureplus (Bronze sponsor)
- Natural Building Store (Bronze sponsor)
- Futurebuild (Media partner)
About the ASBP Awards
The ASBP Awards is an exciting awards programme, organised by The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products. Now in their 6th year, the awards have gone from strength to strength and have developed a reputation for championing truly sustainable building projects, products and initiatives.
Find out more and see previous winners at https://asbp.org.uk/asbp-awards.
About the ASBP
The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products (ASBP) is a cross sector, not-for-profit organisation, comprising, building product manufacturers and distributors, specifiers, designers, contractors, public interest and sustainability organisations, and other building practitioners.
The ASBP is committed to accelerating the transition to a high performance, healthy and low carbon built environment by championing the increased understanding and use of building products that meet demonstrably high standards of sustainability.
The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products was launched at an event at the Palace of Westminster in November 2011 and now has over 130 members.
Please see www.asbp.org.uk for more information.