Are you passionate about sustainability in the building trade? Enjoy solving problems? A drive to be part of something that will help the environment around us? Read on to see if you could be the newest team member of ASBP Patron member Ecological Building Systems.
Job title: Technical Sales Executive
Based at: Either at our offices near Carlisle, or from home depending on location. Some travel required throughout the UK.
Reports to: Technical Sales Manager
Liaises with: Primarily with UK Technical and Sales office team.
Job purpose: To provide an efficient technical service in conjunction with the Technical team. To create and retain sales demand for the company’s range of ecological products, with key account management to existing and potential customers within our target audience profile throughout the UK.
- To provide technical sales advice and support to our customer base of Architects; Surveyors; Builders & Contractors; home owners etc. This may be verbally over the phone, virtually, and/or on-site training in the form of tool box talks and general site support.
- To provide full technical support to our customers in terms of evaluating drawings and optimizing thermal performance and airtightness of the building envelope through our product range.
- To provide U Value calculations, condensation risk analysis and possible Hygrothermal analysis.
- To provide CPDs to architects and to input and help to develop CPD packages.
- To give talks as required to various groups and organizations.
- To ensure you research and keep updated on Building Regulations/Legislation/Technical development on areas relating to our product range in conjunction with the technical team.
- Providing product information and education to our target audience.
- Creating and maintaining customer details and projects (Deals) on Hubspot CRM and ensuring that all information within Hubspot is up to date and relevant.
- To provide support and guidance to the UK Technical Office as required.
- Progressive thinking to ensure that our products are at the forefront in the UK.
- Identifying and implementing technical data relevant for our audience.
- Attendance at technical meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Writing and providing projects/case studies content for our website. Writing website product
- content as required. Blog topics and writing. Keeping up-to-date with social media, to see what competitors/partners are posting and providing ideas and content for Ecological to post.
- To provide key account management – ascertain key accounts & ensure continual support and progression through the year.
- Liaising with and updating established customers and their account management.
- To increase UK sales for all our product ranges.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Actively monitoring and following up general sales enquiries.
- Providing pre-sale and after sales support.
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and trade shows.
- Answering the telephone, general e mail queries, etc., providing consistency for our customers.
- Writing reports as required.
- Liaising with staff within our Head office.
- Arranging your own travel and accommodation.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
Find out more and apply
Find out more at www.ecologicalbuildingsystems.com/post/how-would-you-work-us.
To apply, send a CV with a covering letter or email, outlining why you feel the role is suitable for you, how you can become an invaluable member of the Ecological team and defining how your skills are transferrable to the attributes required for the role to:
By Post: Mrs Penny Randell, Ecological Building Systems UK Ltd, Cardewlees, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 6LF
Alternatively, if you would like an informal chat about the role, please call Penny Randell, General Manager UK on 01228 711 511 or email to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Deadline for applications is 31st July 2022