Join us on Thursday 28th May, 13:00-14:30 for an introductory webinar on Environmental Product Declarations (EPD). During this webinar we will explain:
- What are EPD and why should you use them?
- How many EPD are there and where can you find them?
- How can EPD be used – and with which tools/software?
13:00 Welcome and introduction to EPD from the webinar chair - Jane Anderson, ASBP board member and Director, ConstructionLCA
13:20 Reading an EPD – what do they tell you? - Pat Hermon, Technical Lead, BRE
13:40 Digitising EPD - Christian Donath, EcoPlatform
Click 'REGISTER' to book your place (via Eventbrite). Following registration you will receive an email with joining instructions for the Zoom webinar (approx. 1 week before the event). If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASBP members - Free
- Member of partner organisation* - £7.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance - £15 +VAT