Learn to deliver EPDs and product carbon footprint in construction. Get highly sought after skills for landing a traineeship or a job. Online sessions at 14.30 CET from 12-16 September 2022.
What you will learn
This course is designed for students, graduates and professionals who wish to gain an understanding of product life-cycle assessment (LCA), carbon footprint (CFP) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as hands-on experience in performing CFPs and EPDs.
- Understand the impact of the construction sector on the environment, the need for EPDs and CFPs and regulations driving them
- Basics of product life cycle assessment
- Introduction to EPDs (Introduction to program operators and program rules)
- Data Collection
- Creating a cradle-to-gate CFP in One Click LCA
- Creating an EPD in One Click LCA
What is included
- 2 hours online live sessions from 12 – 16 September 2022 at 14.30 CET. Recordings of the live session will be made available on the course the next working day.
- Use-case exercises: Training materials are provided in English for the attendees’ personal use only. Further distribution or use is prohibited.
- Free One Click LCA training license for the duration of the course. License key will be provided during the course.
- Certification of completion: Participants who pass the final exam will be eligible to receive the certificate. More information on the exam will be provided in the course.
The course has limited seats. To apply for a place, please visit: https://academy.oneclicklca.com/courses/One-Click-LCA-EPD-Bootcamp-2022.