The symposium, which will be held on Wednesday 21st of September 2016 at the Glasgow School of Art, will provide a platform for participants to present their research findings and knowledge of buildings and health, stimulate debate and promote knowledge exchange. The seminar will conclude with a networking evening and dinner.
The objectives of the symposium are as follows:
- To establish a cross-disciplinary group connecting researchers and practitioners from the health, architecture and environmental design communities
- To exchange knowledge on research activity and knowledge domains
- To stimulate new debate and knowledge exchange across disciplines, countries and methods
- To advance knowledge by fostering intellectual exchange in a trans-disciplinary environment
- To identify key issues, refine topics for the workshop, and identify champions for workshop sessions
Address: Glasgow School of Art, 167 Renfrew St, Glasgow, G3 6RQ, G3 6RQ