Please join us on Thursday 8th October, 13:00-14:30 for a webinar on building Life Cycle Analysis and benchmarking.
- Jane Anderson, Director, ConstructionLCA
- Simon Sturgis, Targeting Zero
- Mirko Farnetani, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Hilson Moran
Other events in the series
This event is part of a webinar series, with other sessions on:
- Embodied carbon building design tools (29th April)
- Life Cycle Analysis tools/datasets (14th May)
- An introduction to Environmental Product Declarations (28th May)
- Embodied carbon and building services (23rd June)
- EPD for Manufacturers and Suppliers (24th September)
You can watch video recordings of all of these webinars in our resources section – https://asbp.org.uk/all-resources.
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). Following registration you will receive an email with joining instructions for the Zoom webinar (approx. 2 or 3 days before the event). If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASBP members – £10.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £17.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £25.00 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, BWF, CIBSE, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.
ASBP Embodied Carbon Workstream kindly supported by