Every year, the ASBP Awards aim to showcase exceptional commitment to delivering sustainability communicated through building projects.
For the 2021 Awards we are taking a different approach.
We want to shine the light on transformative ideas and the people behind them. Ideas for which the time has come. Whatever you plan to do differently post-Covid-19 that did not seem possible or appropriate before.
For example, we want to showcase your…
- Lockdown epiphanies such as radical new ways of working or the need for systemic change
- Personal insights on healthy building design and product specification in a post-Covid 19 world
- Practical solutions such as the latest innovations in low carbon product development
- Innovative ideas for more ethical practices and increased social value
- Radical action to ensure a healthy & green recovery
To apply, share your insight with us in no more than 250 words of text.
Applicants’ ideas will be judged by the ASBP Board and the shortlisted entrants will be asked to record a short video which will be compiled into a promotional video and shared widely (so no patentable innovations please!).
We would like your contribution to be framed withing the aspirations of the ASBP’s “Six Pillars of Sustainable Construction”. The winning contribution will be asked to present at the ASBP’s Healthy Buildings Conference and Expo 2021 in February next year.
Find out more and apply now for free – https://asbp.org.uk/asbp-awards-2021.