A new Healthy Buildings tutorial series with guest industry experts, organised by The Alliance for Sustainable Buildings Products (ASBP) in collaboration with the ASBP Natural Fibre Insulation Group. For our second tutorial we are joined by John Jones, Managing Director of PPM Technology and Tim Robinson, Director, Waverton Analytics.
PPM Technology is a leading manufacturer and supplier of portable and fixed gas detection instruments based on electrochemical sensing technology. PPM instruments monitor levels of hazardous compounds in air such as formaldehyde and other toxic gases.
Waverton Analytics is working together with Prism Analytical Technologies, a leading consultative air testing laboratory to provide and support IAQ Home and Commercial Survey tests in the UK and Europe.
John and Tim will discuss:
- Why is it important to measure indoor air quality?
- What is measured and why? – VOCS, CO2, formaldehyde and more
- Monitoring tools and methodologies
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). We’ll send joining instructions for the tutorial a few days before the event. Please note, we will be using Zoom to host the tutorial. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Individual tutorial booking
- ASBP members – £10.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £17.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £25.00 +VAT
Block booking discount – (Final 2 tutorials – 25/06 & 09/07)
- ASBP members – £15.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £27.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £40.00 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.