A new Healthy Buildings tutorial series with guest industry experts, organised by The Alliance for Sustainable Buildings Products (ASBP) in collaboration with the ASBP Natural Fibre Insulation Group.
All tutorials in the series will take place on Thursdays (11:00-12:00) and feature a detailed presentation with an industry expert followed by an interactive Q&A session.
- The inside story: Health effects of indoor air quality on children and young people
- Implications for the construction industry
- The UK Indoor Environments Group (UKIEG) – a multidisciplinary network of academics, policy-makers and industry
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). We’ll send joining instructions for the tutorial a few days before the event. Please note, we will be using Zoom to host the tutorial. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASBP members – £10.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £17.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £25.00 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, BWF, CIBSE, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.