A new Healthy Buildings tutorial series with guest industry experts, organised by The Alliance for Sustainable Buildings Products (ASBP) in collaboration with the ASBP Natural Fibre Insulation Group.
All tutorials in the series will take place on Thursdays (11:00-12:00) and feature a detailed presentation with an industry expert followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Professor Stephen Holgate, Medical Research Council (MRC) Clinical Professor of Immunopharmacology at the University of Southampton and working group lead for the RCPCH and RCP Indoor Air Quality Working Group.
- The inside story: Health effects of indoor air quality on children and young people
- Implications for the construction industry
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). We’ll send joining instructions for the tutorial a few days before the event. Please note, we will be using Zoom to host the tutorial. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Individual tutorial booking
- ASBP members – £10.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £17.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £25.00 +VAT
Whole series block booking (discounted)
- ASBP members – £25.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £43.75 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £62.50 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.