We celebrate a milestone birthday in 2022-23 with our 5th annual ASBP Awards! The awards have gone from strength to strength over the past 5 years and have developed a reputation for championing truly sustainable building projects, products and initiatives.
About ASBP Awards 2023
Last year was our biggest awards yet with 26 entrants shortlisted across 3 categories and 9 finalists invited to present at a ‘hybrid’ awards ceremony in February. Six winners were recognised following an in-depth judging process by our expert board members and online voting by ASBP members and ceremony attendees.
As ever, we are looking to be even more impactful this year and raise the profile of another cohort of stellar entrants who are accelerating the pace of change in the industry through the delivery of exemplar projects, low carbon & high-performance products and forward-thinking initiatives.
The entry criteria for each category and online application form will go live on 5th September 2022. We will announce this in our forthcoming newsletters so please sign up to our mailing list to keep up-to-date. Find out more at asbp.org.uk/asbp-awards-2023.
We are currently looking for sponsors to support this year’s programme in what is a landmark year. If you endorse the aspirations of ASBP and its members and would like to support this year’s Awards, please contact Richard Broad, Projects & Communications Manager – email@example.com.
Sponsoring the ASBP Awards is a fantastic opportunity to raise your organisation’s profile within the industry and support an ever-growing and popular awards programme that is highly regarded across the built environment sector.
ASBP Awards sponsors can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Mention in all ASBP Awards 2023 communications including press releases, regular mailings and newsletters to our members, mailing list, press contacts and partner organisations (see below for stats).
- Complimentary tickets for staff members, clients and guests to attend the ASBP Awards final ceremony on Thursday 23rd February at EDGE Showroom, London.
- Logo display and link to your website from the ASBP Awards 2023 webpage.
- Logo on ASBP Awards 2023 presentations, posters and banners at final ceremony and on display at the popular trade show Futurebuild.
- Opportunity for an exhibition stand and/or short presentation during ASBP Awards 2023 final ceremony.
- Opportunity to present an award to one of the winners/highly commended projects (Gold & silver sponsor benefit).
- Opportunity to take part in the judging process (Gold & silver sponsor benefit).
- Further promotion via our media partner Futurebuild (see below for stats).
Get your message across to our fast-growing network
Sponsors benefit from exposure of their brand to ASBP’s ever-growing member network, mailing list, social media contacts, press and partner organisations. ASBP stats – 125+ members, 2750+ professionals on our mailing list, 7500+ social media contacts and 15+ partner organisations who help promote the Awards.
Media partner – Futurebuild
We are pleased to partner again with Futurebuild, who help publicise the Awards to their contacts and will showcase the finalists at a special display at the 2023 show, which takes place from 7-9th March at Excel London. Futurebuild stats – 70k mailing list, 350k email contacts, 50,000+ social media reach.
Available sponsorship packages
- Silver sponsor package – £2,000
- Bronze sponsor package – £1,000
All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT. For more information, please contact Richard Broad, Projects and Communications Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the ASBP Awards
Since the ASBP Awards launched for 2018-19, we’ve had a number of fantastic finalists and winners showcasing exemplar building projects in all shapes and sizes. We’ve also given awards to innovative building products and forward-thinking initiatives and campaigns. Click below to find out more about past Awards.
ASBP Awards 2023 kindly supported by
- Gold sponsor – Back to Earth
- Silver sponsor – Bereco
- Media partner – Futurebuild
- Charity partner – Article 25
- Ceremony host – EDGE