At the Alliance for Sustainable Building Products we pride ourselves on offering good value membership rates, and since our launch in 2011 our fees have not been raised.
From September 1st 2022 we will increase most of our fee categories by 10% to allow us to keep up our important work and continue to produce vital outputs, knowledge sharing events and research.
We are also pleased to introduce a new sole trader fee, with those falling into that category seeing a reduction in membership cost. The new fees can be seen below.
ASBP is proud that in the last year alone our members continued and generous support has contributed to a whole host of activities and outputs and we’ve chosen just a few highlights. If you would like to hear more about what your membership contributes to, ask any questions or queries you may have, and have a chat with the ASBP team, we welcome you to join us at our ASBP members exchange and networking lunch hour on Thursday 13th October.
- At COP we were recognised by the UN as a Centre of Excellence for High Performance Buildings. We believe this is testament to the hard work of the ASBP and its members.
- The 4th annual ASBP awards and 5th annual Healthy Buildings Conference, with a panel of inspirational speakers at the forefront of their professions.
- A series of webinars and workshops, most of which are available to watch online.
- Won funding bids for no fewer than three new research projects:
- Contributed to and influenced the critical Environmental Audit Committee Report.
- Created a new group for paints and finishes manufacturers, running alongside our succesful existing Reducing Plastics in Construction and Natural Fibre Insulation groups, to work collaboratively and better communicate the many benefits of these types of products in a transparent manner.
- Maintained our ‘Interactive House’ of product substitutes and created a database of ASBP member EPD, to help industry make informed choices.
If you have any questions or queries regarding your membership, please contact email@example.com.
New ASBP membership fees from 1st September 2022.
|Up to £250k||£165|
|Academic institutions||Upon application|