The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products and Jane Anderson (ConstructionLCA) bring you a webinar on understanding Environmental Product Declarations (EPD). The aim is to provide a greater understanding of EPD, practical information and how to use them.
Who is this aimed at? This webinar is aimed at architects, designers, specifiers, and anyone with an interest in specifying low carbon building products.
What are Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)? EPD provide a standard way of declaring the impacts of manufacturing and using products through Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). In Europe, EN 15804 provides the overarching set of Product Category Rules (PCR) to ensure consistent reporting of environmental impact information for all construction products, and there are now over 10,000 published EPD.
The webinar will cover:
- What information is provided in an EPD and where to find it
- What you can draw from it and how you can use the information
- Scaling EPD for different products
- How to review scenario data
- The use of different declared and functional units
- How you can compare EPD
- The difference between EN 15804+A1 and EN 15804+A2 EPD
Date and time
22nd April 11.00-12.30
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). Following registration you will receive an email with joining instructions for the Zoom webinar (a few days before the event). If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASBP members – FREE, registration essential
- Member of partner organisation* – £10 + VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £20 + VAT
*(ACAN, AECB, Building Performance Network, BWF, CIBSE, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, STBA, The Green Register, Woodknowledge Wales)