Join the Institution of Structural Engineers for this free event on health and wellbeing at which ASBP Director Simon Corbey will join the panel of experts.
What does it mean to design a building or structure with health and wellbeing in mind?
Using case studies, the presenters will provide an overview of the WELL building standards and discuss what structural engineers can do to enable a building or structure that supports health and wellbeing.
Join this free webinar to learn:
- What does it mean to design a building or structure with health and wellbeing in mind?
- What can structural engineers do to support the process?
- How to collaborate more easily with clients and architects in a design process
- Presenters will also use case studies to illustrate how healthy materials, biophilia, acoustics and exposed structure can support the health and well-being of the end users.
Who is it aimed at?
- Graduate structural engineers, design engineers and small practitioners.
Nina McCallion, Associate, Arup – Having spent considerable time on major construction sites in London Nina uses her 15 years of experience to uniquely combine a pragmatic approach with the ability to think imaginatively. She splits her time between structures and sustainability, where her focus is on the delivery of low carbon projects. In addition to her building engineering work, Nina has been a teacher at the Architects Association for over eight years.