ASBP Vice-Chair Mark Lynn will take part in an Environmental Audit Committee panel session (Wednesday 18th November, 3:30pm) which will investigate the energy efficiency of existing homes.
The Environmental Audit Committee session focuses on the role of social housing providers in improving energy efficiency and how energy efficiency can drive jobs, skills and supply chains.
Mark is a long-standing ASBP board member and is Managing Director of Eden Renewable Innovations Ltd, the manufacturers of Thermafleece, the UK’s only British sheep’s wool insulation company.
Wednesday 18 November 2020, virtual meeting
- Karen Brown, Senior Policy Adviser, Northern Housing Consortium
- George Munson, Senior Project Manager (sustainable energy and air quality resources and housing), Leeds City Council and Core Cities energy efficiency working group
- Russell Smith, Managing Director, Retrofitworks and Managing Director, Parity Projects
- Simon Ayers, Chief Executive, TrustMark
- Brian Berry, Chief Executive, Federation of Master Builders
- Laura McGadie, Group Head of Energy, Energy Saving Trust
- Mark Lynn, Managing Director, Eden Renewable Innovations Ltd (Thermafleece) and Vice Chair of the Alliance for Sustainable Building Products
Find out more about the session here – https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/62/environmental-audit-committee/news/128595/committee-examines-energy-efficiency-of-existing-homes/.
Watch the session live here – https://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/07942dc2-eb18-4727-b9fe-fd951af62d5e.