This event is part of ASBP’s Reuse Now Campaign. Find out more here.
Join us as we delve into the innovative world of Material Passports, exploring their potential to increase sustainability, improve circular economy practices, and change the future of resource management.
Materials passports are comprehensive documents or digital records that detail the composition, origin, usage history, and potential future applications of a particular material or product throughout its lifecycle. They serve as a form of identification and documentation, providing crucial information about the materials used, their characteristics, and environmental impacts.
This online event, part of ASBP’s Reuse Now Campaign, showcases leaders in the field. They will be presenting the work they have been doing on Material Passports and how that supports a circular built environment, including facilitating the reuse of materials and products.
- Date: Thursday 1st February 2024
- Time: 12:30-14:00
- Online (Zoom)
- Cost: Free
- 12:30 Welcome – Debbie Ward, Reuse Now campaign lead, ASBP
- 12:35 Introduction and insights from industry leaders
- Anastasia Stella, Circuland/Waterman
- Andrea Charlson, Madaster
- Jade Cohen, Qualisflow
- Rachel Hoolahan, ORMS & Ana Costa, University of Lancaster
- James Adams, Maconda Solutions
- 13:20 Q&A and panel session
- 14:00 Close