Please join us Thursday 2nd July, 13:00-15:00 for an in-depth Masterclass (2 hours) with Jane Anderson (LCA expert and Director, ConstructionLCA) and Mark Lynn (MD, Eden Renewables Innovation Ltd) on Biogenic Carbon in EPD and Building LCA. The Masterclass is limited to 25 attendees and features interactive discussion and exercises.
- An introduction to Biogenic Carbon
- How is sequestered carbon measured?
- What about carbon storage?
- What happens at the end of life?
- How is biogenic carbon reported in EN 15804+A1 and EN 15978?
- What will be different in EN 15804+A2?
Click ‘REGISTER’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). We’ll send joining instructions for the Masterclass a few days before the event. Please note, we will be using Zoom to host the Masterclass. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Masterclass booking
- ASBP members – £30.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £45.00 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £60.00 +VAT
Block booking for 2 Masterclasses (discounted)
- ASBP members – £45.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £67.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £90.00 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.