Please join us Thursday 2nd July, 13:00-15:00 for an in-depth Masterclass (2 hours) with ASBP board members Jane Anderson (LCA expert and Director, ConstructionLCA) and Mark Lynn (Managing Director, Eden Renewables Innovation/Thermafleece) on Biogenic Carbon in EPD and Building LCA. The Masterclass is limited to 25 attendees and features interactive discussion and exercises.
- An introduction to Biogenic Carbon
- How is sequestered carbon measured?
- What about carbon storage?
- What happens at the end of life?
- How is biogenic carbon reported in EN 15804+A1 and EN 15978?
- What will be different in EN 15804+A2?
Click ‘Buy Tickets’ to book your place (via Eventbrite). We’ll send joining instructions for the Masterclass a few days before the event. Please note, we will be using Zoom to host the Masterclass. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Masterclass booking
- ASBP members – £30.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £45.00 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £60.00 +VAT
Block booking for 2 Masterclasses (discounted)
- ASBP members – £45.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £67.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £90.00 +VAT
*Partner organisations include: AECB, Building Performance Network, Fit for the Future, Good Homes Alliance, Passivhaus Trust, SEDA, STBA, The Green Register, TRADA, Woodknowledge Wales.