Futurebuild returns for 2020 from 3rd-5th March and ASBP will again be exhibiting (stand no. F62) across the 3 days, this time in the Resourceful Materials zone. We’ll also be taking part in a number of seminar sessions in the Resourceful Materials seminar stream, curated by Duncan Baker-Brown.
ASBP talks in the Resourceful Materials zone
- Mark Lynn, ASBP Vice-Chair and MD – Thermafleece & Eden Renewables
- Alex Sparrow – UK Hempcrete and ASBP board member
- Ehab Sayed, Founder & Director – Innovation BIOHM
- Oliver Wilton, UCL Multi-award-winning Cork House
- John Thorogood, Head of Sales – Graphenstone UK
- Katherine Adams, Technical Associate & Circular Economy lead – ASBP
- Emma McKenna, Business Advisor Advance London – LWARB
- Anna Surgenor, Senior Sustainability Advisor – UKGBC
- Martin Townsend, Global Head of Sustainability and Circular Economy – BSI
- Gary Newman, Chief Executive, Woodknowledge Wales and Chair – ASBP
- Mike Lewis, Accoya Technical Sales Manager – ccsys Technologies PLC
- Tom Barnes, Managing Director – Vastern Timber
- Alastair Ogle, Associate – Waugh Thistleton Architects
- Matthew Barnett Howland – UCL, Multi-award-winning Cork House
ASBP member talks at Futurebuild
- Roy Fishwick, Managing Director – Cleveland Steel and Tubes Ltd. and ASBP Patron member
- Dr Cyrille Dunant, Senior Research Associate in Material Efficiency in Construction – University of Cambridge
- David Williams, Managing Director – SSAB Swedish Steel UK Ltd
- Barry Rust, Energy & Sustainability Manager – Tata Steel
ASBP members/partners exhibiting at Futurebuild
- ASBP – F62
- Steico – E60
- Ecomerchant – E74
- Back to Earth – E169
- Lime Green Products – E60
- The East Africa Sisal Company – H80
- BBM Sustainable Design – F112
- The Green Register – D106
- TRADA – G60
Futurebuild is the leading built environment event to meet and learn, be inspired and do business, which takes place from 03-05 March 2020. The event will focus on exploring and tackling the biggest challenges impacting the industry and is a unique destination for visitors to gain unrivalled insight and hands-on experience around the latest innovations, products and materials in order to address these challenges.
Developed in conjunction with renowned, industry leading partners, Futurebuild provides over 200 hours of structured learning across an inspiring conference programme, 6 keynote stages – all completely free and CPD accredited. In addition, Futurebuild is bolstered by a range of new and exclusive partnerships and features.
The Big Innovation Pitch is back with a bang for 2020 and will up the ante, with innovative product manufacturers putting forward radical solutions to Futurebuild’s six key challenges, before one is crowned champion.
The new Whole House Retrofit Zone at Futurebuild 2020 will be the go-to destination for all the latest thinking and opportunities in in innovative approaches to retrofit.
Find out more about Futurebuild at www.futurebuild.co.uk.