Join GHA member Mike WYe for their free Siga Airtightness Tapes & Membranes Practical Workshop.
The SIGA workshop offers you the opportunity to learn about the importance of making buildings airtight. Learn how this helps create energy efficient homes by reducing heat loss. You will learn about airtightness with a mix of theoretical learning and practical work. You will have the opportunity to get hands on and apply high quality airtight tapes to various building details.
Some of the subjects covered
- Why make buildings airtight
- Moisture management in the building envelope
- Difference between diffusion & convection
- Effective airtight solutions
- Building regulations Part L updates
- Practical application of airtight
Friday 4th November at 10am.
The course will be approximately 2 hours which includes light refreshments.
Based at Mike Wye, Buckland Filleigh Sawmills, Shebbear, EX21 5RN