This half-day seminar brings together industry experts to identify the materials and processes that must be used in order to build better and ensure well-being in the built environment.
- Tom Woolley, architect and educational consultant at Rachel Bevan Architects, author of Natural Building – a Guide to Materials and Techniques
- Richard Hull, professor of chemistry and fire science at the University of Central Lancashire, specialising in fire retardancy and fire toxicity
- Fran Bradshaw, partner of Anne Thorne Architects and architect of the Eco-Hub, Haringey, and Hickling House, Norfolk
- Alex Sparrow, director of Hempcrete and leading adviser on the use of hemp-lime
- Matt Nalborczyk, Grenian, natural construction solutions experts
- Architype, project architect of the UEA Enterprise Centre
The event will start at 2.00pm. There will be two sessions of speaker presentations and panel discussion divided by a tea and coffee break. The seminar will finish at 6.00pm and will be followed by a drinks reception.
ASBP members can receive a 20% discount using the following promotional code – “WELLBEINGMATERIALS“. Click here to book online.