ASBP’s Reuse Now lead, Debbie Ward, joins a panel of experts discussing the possibilities and challenges of re-using building products in offices. This British Council for Offices event includes a tour of the innovative fitout of the X+Why Foundry.
• Debbie Ward – Reuse/Circular Economy, Alliance for Sustainable Building Products
• Andrew Knowles – Reusable Steel Delivery Manager, EMR
• Phil Nevin – CCO & Co-Founder, X+Why
• Angela St Clair-Ford – Associate Director, John Robertson Architects
• Kim Gault – Senior Whole Life Carbon & Sustainability Consultant, Cundall
A BCO Midlands in-person event, at the X+Why Foundry in Birmingham.Bookings on the British Council for Offices website.