The SB&WRC project is part of the Programme Interreg VA France (Channel) England and benefits from financial support from the ERDF.
The SB&WRC project has come to an end. Nomadeis, as lead partner, thanks all partners and stakeholders for their active contribution.
If you are interested in knowing more about the work achieved in the past two years, the following documents are available for download:
Preliminary studies and opinion survey:
- Specification of raw materials;
- Evaluation of deposits, streams and resources in the France (Channel) England Programme area;
- Legal analysis: waste recovery activity;
- Analysis of construction systems, typology of buildings and proposal of innovative designs;
- Investigation report: Perception of French and British players in the construction sector on bio-based and waste-based materials.
For prototype 1 (maize):
For prototype 2 (duvets):
For prototype 3 (wheat straw):
Cross-sectional technical documentation:
- Presentation sheet of pilot sites and deployment report – ESITC Caen hot box;
- Presentation sheet of pilot sites and deployment Report – Building Research Park, University of Bath;
- Presentation sheet of pilot site and deployment Report – Waste House, University of Brighton;
- Presentation sheet of pilot sites – Rouen Campus, UniLaSalle;
- Methodology note : environmental and economic assessment ;
- Massification and market dissemination strategy;
- Final report.
Note: The main deliverables are shown in bold.