Standard Membership benefits
- Demonstrate that your company is taking a leadership role in the transition to a more sustainable built environment.
- Network with leading experts, practitioners, specifiers and academics across our core themes; product sustainability, health and wellbeing, resource efficiency and the circular economy.
- Promote your products, technical innovations and projects to a wider audience, through our active social media, regular trade shows and events.
- Involvement with funded research; ASBP is leading one Innovate UK feasibility study and is collaborating on two further projects. We actively seek new projects.
- Access the latest technical information, research and funding opportunities relating to the performance and specification of sustainable building products. We collaborate with leading universities including Bath, Bangor, University of Cambridge, UCL, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds and more.
- Be part of a coherent voice; ASBP aims to actively influence policy, by meeting regularly with policy makers and responding to consultations in UK and Europe.
- Submit your product or project for consideration for our new features; ASBP Featured Project and Featured Product.
- Reach out to our growing contact list; include your news in our popular monthly newsletter and active twitter feed (ranked in top 500 most influential feeds on built environment).
- Discounted rates for our fast paced and topical events in London, Scotland, Wales and Bristol. Your logo is displayed at all these events.
- Promote your products and services by linking in with our dedicated communications team or through marketing and exhibiting at our events.
- Discounted rated for exhibiting within the ASBP Pavilion at trade shows; Resource/Ecobuild and Vision.
- Join us for our annual ASBP members’ meeting; feedback and get involved in our work.
Patron Membership benefits
All the benefits above, plus;
- Influence ASBP activities through personal communication with the ASBP Board and input into position papers, working groups etc.
- Participation in funding bids – ASBP will lead on team building and bid writing
- Direct marketing opportunities; priority consideration for Product of the Month and Project of the Month
- Extended marketing opportunities such as sponsorship of ASBP research/discussion papers/events/Expo;
- Priority invitations to speak at our popular events - feedback below;
- Invitations to join our technical working groups and be considered for our Board
What our members say about us
Membership of the ASBP has enabled us to promote the sustainability of our products in a receptive market environment and we greatly value the work the ASBP itself puts into expanding the understanding and importance of the use of sustainable materials in the UK construction sector.
The ASBP is the most objective and credible organisation of its kind. The sustainable building products sector has much to offer and has long needed to convey its message through a unified voice, something now delivered very effectively by the ASBP.