Enabling the Circular Economy within Construction
Location: Theatre 1 – Future Materials and Systems
Please come and join us as we discuss the latest updates from our Innovate UK research projects on steel re-use.
- Michael Sansom, SCI – A database for steel re-use; matching supply with demand
- Dr Jonathan Cullen, University of Cambridge – Doing more with less
- Roy Fishwick, Cleveland Steel and Tubes – CE marking; friend or foe?
- Terry Clark (tbc), SEGRO – Financial and carbon savings of whole building reuse
- Simon Corbey, ASBP – How could a new value network assist and how would this operate?
ASBP Pavilion at Vision 2016
We are pleased to announce that we are hosting our first ASBP Pavilion, where will be joined by a range of our members including Wienerberger, Steico, NBT, Keim Mineral Paints and natureplus.
We hope to see you at the ASBP Pavilion and seminars at Vision 2016. Visit visionlondon.com for more information and to register.
Address: Olympia, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX, W14 8UX